We are not like other translation and interpreting companies – we are driven by our linguistic expertise, understanding and passion for language and it is common to hear our Project Management Team discussing the finer points of languages and linguistics! We combine our knowledge with outstanding customer care, advice and guidance to provide each customer with a bespoke and internationally recognised service.
Our Project Managers know our linguists and build strong relationships with them which help us to get the right person for our client. We are able to do this as we can see the work process from their perspective and understand both the client and linguists needs.
They also fully understand what quality represents in the language service provider sector and have even worked in the translation industry themselves. There is no better Project Manager for our customers than a Project Manager with a linguistic background!
Once you are happy with the details the process is as follows:
Our in-house Project Managers are all qualified language graduates so they understand the needs of both clients and translators. As linguists themselves they fully understand the process of translation from start to finish and how detailed, technical and specialised it can be. As a result are ideally placed to offer our customers the very best service and advice. Our Project Managers have interpersonal skills and are organised, polite, friendly, approachable and sensitive to your needs and will provide you with the highest standard of service you can expect from a top translation company.
They always know at which stage your project is at and are able to give valuable feedback when required and always welcome feedback from you! Your project will be submitted to you on time and on budget – always.
Once you have accepted your quote, you will be assigned your own personal, highly experienced Project Manager. Your Project Manager will select the best translator/interpreter for your project and will liaise with you to discuss the finer points of your translation including:
- Word Count
- DTP or any specific layout requirements
- The service level required, whether it be: gist, classic, premium or transcription
Follow our project management procedure from start to finish:
- Contact us with details of your project and get a quote.
- If you accept your quote, then one of our Project Managers will contact you for further details about your project, including relevant sector specific information, urgency, quality assurance and regulatory requirements, as well as any DTP or specific layout
- You will be given access to your private Portal where you can upload and download documents/ accept and reject quotations
- A Project Brief will be completed to transmit any specific requirements for the translator(s) to bear in mind when undertaking your project, which is then agreed by all parties. (In the case of many customers, the Project Brief would cover all languages but may be updated)
- One (or several) of our experienced translators with relevant, sector-specific expertise will be handpicked by your own Project Manager to complete your translation
- Your Project Manager will contact both yourself and the translator(s) in question to ensure that your project is on track at all times, which will ensure that any queries or requested amendments are easily accommodated. In addition, any queries in relation to the glossary will be addressed
- Extensive quality assurance checks are carried out by translators, proof-readers and your Project Manager and only once we are completely satisfied will we send you the translation by your deadline, along with the final invoice
- We will contact you after your project is completed to ensure that you are completely happy and will welcome any feedback you have for us.
Contact us to speak to one of our Project Managers today, and find out more about our excellent, customer-focused service. We look forward to hearing from you!