Have you ever tried to test your French pronunciation? Here are some French tongue-twisters to get your langue around! Bonne Chance! I have also included English translations so you can see what you’re trying to say.
– Pauvre petit pécheur, prends patience pour pouvoir prendre plusieurs petits poissons
(The poor little fisherman has patience to be able to catch lots of little fish)
– J’ai vu six sots suçant six cent six saucisses, six en sauce et six cents sans sauce
(I saw six fools sucking six hundred and six sausages, six in sauce and six hundred without sauce – That’s difficult even in English!)
– Le chasseur, sachant chasser sans son chien, chassera seul
(The hunter knows that hunting without his dog, he will be hunting alone)
– Même maman m’a mis ma main dans mon manchon
(Even my mother placed my hand in my sleeve)
– Trois tortues trottaient sur un trottoir très étroit
(Three turtles trotted on the really narrow pavement/sidewalk)
Were you aware that we can also help you deal with French misunderstandings through our French translation services? Contact us to get more information on email@example.com or +44 (0) 1792 460679 or +44 (0) 1792 469990!